- Status: fixed a memory leak when creating LifetimeScopes, Sébastien will push a feature branch he’s working on for REST API, fixed a bug in searching for content types, RTL support for Workflows and MediaLibrary added by Nick, AuditTrail now supports logging IP-addresses.
- Framework and library updates: .NET (4.5.1), ASP.NET MVC (5.2), Json.NET (6.0.4), Autofac (3.5.2), SqlCE (4.0 SP1).
- Sébastien did some testing regarding Eric’s work with SQLite support, it works and looks promising performance-wise, but needs some tweaking.
- Demo by Sébastien – Securable: a new content type setting has been added (based on the discussions in the previous meetings). Enabling “Securable” for a content type will display all its items in the Role editors, so you can edit the permissions for each content item of that type. Make sure you only use it for content types with a small number of items, e.g. Lists, Menus. An other content type setting will be added later to do the same thing for content type level.
- Demo by Stanley – HtmlCodeMirror flavor: adding syntax highlighting and tag/attribute/JS auto-completion when editing HTML for widgets and also in the TinyMCE HTML editor popup.
- Discussion about moving static resources (JQuery, CodeMirror, etc.) to a common module so that any other module can reuse them.
- Nick showed us the latest changes and upgrades he made for RTL support. Most of the important Dashboard pages (Widgets, Workflows, Navigation, etc.) now support RTL. Stanley suggested using a transliteration library for generating URLs with latin letters even if the content is edited in a language that doesn’t use latin letters.